Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) Part-Time & Distance Learning Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND & Diploma Now on Sale
Applications are invited from the following:
i. Matured or working class candidates
ii. Candidates who did not sit for UTME
iii. Candidates who sat for 2019/2020 UTME
iv. Candidates who sat for 2020/2021 UTME irrespective of choice of institution
For admission into part time distance learning programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID) or Diploma (Dip).
This is a programme where:
Learning become easier using multiple channel for students (Web, Mobile, Offline learning & facilitation before exam)
Blended learning approach
Collaborative learning approach for students
(LECTURE STARTS 2ND WEEK IN AUGUST 2020 — GRADUATION DECEMBER 2021)
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Courses.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Computer Hardware Engineering
Computer Science and Software Engineering
Networking and System security
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
Film & Television Production
Accounting & Financial Studies
Marketing & Business Studies
Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Admission Requirements and Duration.
1. Matured and Working class Candidates with WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level or DIPLOMA
2. Candidates must have specific requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
3. Candidate using Awaiting result BUT must possess entry qualification to graduate
National Diploma ( NID) › 4 Semesters (18 months)
Diploma (DIP) › 2 Semesters (9 months)
NOTE: Applicants are expected to consult institution prospectus on website or hardcopy to ascertain entry qualifications and awarded qualification on completion of programme, Convocation & Transcript Clearance policy applies
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Applicable Fees.
YEAR 1 YEAR 2
Application Fee 5,500 ——
Acceptance Fee 10,000 ——
School Fee 40,000 40,000
I.T.S Fee 4,000 4,000
Development Fee 5,000 ——
2nd Semester Reg 15,000 15,000
Siwes Fee —— 10,000
TOTAL 79,000 69,000
How to Apply for IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Admission Form.
1. Candidates seeking admission are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at the institution’s website www.ifotechpoly.edu.ng
2. On the portal, click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY
3. Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
4. Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
5. If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives
6. Click PAYMENT in your portal to pay for application through REMITA
7. Enter Payment Description & Enter Amount To Pay e.g (Application fee #5,500 )
8. Click PROCEED to generate RRR, You can pay instantly with your ATM DEBIT CARD or PRINT RRR and proceed to any bank to pay
Alternative payment option
Make your payment into the institution bank account below
BANK: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO. : 0 1 2 0 2 3 1 0 9 8
ACCT NAME: IFO COLLEGE OF MGT. & TECHNOLOGY
After payment TEXT your detail *Full name *Remita RRR or Deposit slip no *Amount paid to 0803-501-2650 to receive e-PIN & SERIAL NUM. to fund your portal wallet and submit your admission application form.
ENQUIRY: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07032647577, 09037583703
Categories: TrendingPosted by kesh on June 4, 2020